A signature is required on Delivery.
RONIN Day/Night vision scope 3 X 24
This scope can not but shipped outside the USA. If you order this and your address is outside the USA, the order will be cancelled.
Please note that you must have an IR light in order to see at night with this scope. If you don't have an IR light, please choose on of our Light kits above.
- Records HD 4K video
- Dual Stream video
- Bluetooth remote controller
- Smooth zoom
- Ballistic Calculator
- Recoil activated Video
- One shot zero
- Internal lithium Battery
- WiFi streaming for IOS and Android
- Multiple Crosshairs and colors to choose from
- Color Daytime and Black/White Nightime picture
- Battery life up to 6 hours
- Field of view at 1000 yards is 250ft
- Sony 4K Sensor 3840 x 2160
- 14nm Quad-Core Processer
- 1280 x 720 HD Display
- Eye relief 60mm
- Video recording: 4k@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120/200fps, 720p@200fps
- Micro SD card 64GB to 256GB
- Type C USB
- 30mm tube
- Weather resistant IPX5
- Dimensions 325 x 126 x 49mm
- Weight 1.94 pounds
- RONIN Day/Night vision scope
- 30mm scope mount
- Rubber Eye Piece
- Charging cable
- Bluetooth Remote
- Micro SD Card 64GB
- Card Reader
- Scope bag
- Cleaning Cloth
- Allen Wrench
- Carrying case
- 2 CR2032 Lithium Batteries for remote
Optional light kit included items
- 38LRX, 50LRX, 66LRX or Coyote Cannon light with Turbo IR LED module and dimmer tail cap.
- Predator Pro Rail mount
- 2 batteries and charger
Conservitive distance you can expect to identify a Coyote in average hunting conditions with each light kit and the RONIN Scope.
- 38LRX Turbo IR 850nm 400-500 yards
- 38LRX Turbo IR 940nm 200-300 yards
- 50LRX Turbo IR 850nm 450-550 yards
- 50LRX Turbo IR 940nm 300-350 yards
- 66LRX Turbo IR 850nm 500-600 yards
- 66LRX Turbo IR 940nm 325-400 yards
- Coyote Cannon Turbo IR 850nm 600-700 yards
- Coyote Cannon Turbo IR 940nm 400-500 yards
2 Year Warranty on scope.
If you order a light kit, 5 year warranty on light housing and LED module, 2 year warranty on Dimmer tail cap and mount, 1 year warranty on batteries and charger.
Other Details2 Year Warranty
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Ronin Day/Night Scope Walk Through
The Ronin has some great features and navigating the scope is ...
Boar Down | SHL RONIN
Another Hot night out in the Texas heat chasing the hogs off l...
Oklahoma Coyote Down | Jerry Mitchell | SHL Ronin/Coyote Cannon
Jerry Mitchell went out last night with the NEW ronin and got ...
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Really easy to use and set up. Picture quality is great. Even better on the pricing for top notch optic that will not break the bank. Zeroing was a simple. Definitely suggest this as part of your gear for hunting.
Overall I really like this scope so far. It’s clear and has a really nice amount of zoom too for taking those further shots. I paired it with a 850 ir light as well which helps it a lot at night. (I’d recommend getting the switch that is sold separate I wish it was included with the 850 lights). I am also very impressed with the included scope mounts they are extremely solid.
I never leave reviews but because I'm so impressed with the way this scope works I had to leave one. First off, I have 3 other Digital Night vision scopes and they all cost more than this scope and only came with a stock light that didn't allow me to see more than 200 yards. The Ronin scope with the Coyote Cannon light kit is just unbelievable. I positively identified a coyote over 600 yards 3 nights ago and identified cows at over 800 yards. The clarity of the scope at 350 yards when you zoom all the way in at night with the Coyote Cannon is great unlike those 3 other scopes as they get all pixelated when you zoom in. Thank you Sniper Hog Lights for a great Night Vision scope at an affordable price.